Saturday coached sessions
CURRENTLY BEING REORGANISED
Come along every Saturday 11am – 12:30pm at Holt, Worcester WR6 6NH for children’s off-road bike and run sessions led by British Triathlon certified coaches. Ages 9 and above, £2.50.
For more details or booking contact Mark Elliott (07742 668242).
Code of conduct
- Be prepared and come with correct kit: bike (in working order), helmet, warm clothing, drink
- Arrive on Time
- Breaks At Set times: Do not wander off. If you need to leave early, let one of the coaches know.
- Respect your coaches and your fellow-juniors. Have fun, but listen to what your coaches have to say.
- PARENTS: Please do not join in the session, tempting though it may be. Encourage your child to do a mixture of sports. Look on the British Triathlon website for more information, with its West Midlands section.
Children’s triathlon and multi-sport is split into various age groups with age taken as on the 31st December of the current racing year :
- Tristar S – 8 years old
- Tristar 1 – 9 & 10 years
- Tristar 2 – 11 & 12 years
- Tristar 3 – 13 & 14 years
- Youth – 15 & 16 years
- Juniors – 17 & 18 year olds