We have had a call from Upton Warren alerting us to a possible issue with the water quality. They are concerned over the green blooms on the lake and are waiting for a diagnosis from Environment Agency to dismiss if it is something hazardous

Therefore on request from the management and to play safe we have decided to cancel swims until we get the all clear.

The website will be updated with progress. Any queries contact Chas at greentaylors@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry folks but you wouldnt be happy if you got poorly!