Due to the continued cold weather, the lake at Upton Warren is still a tad too cool (11 degrees) for us to swim this Saturday (5th May) and the forecast is is getting colder. We have therefore no option but to postpone the start of these sessions until the lake warms up a bit. Please keep an eye on website or tweets for an update. We now hope to start on 12th May.